Some information you may (or may not) find interesting:
- I’m a relatively new Scrabble player – started in late 2005.
- I attend the Mississauga Scrabble Club (NASPA #422).
- You can see my tournament history and NSA rating here (sends you to cross-tables.com).
- My highest scoring plays are: TELEXINg (248) – a triple-triple!; BAROQuEs (131); EQuINeS (128) and HAZiEST (104) at the club. EXOTICA (102) and REFEEDING (102) during tournaments.
- I’m most proud of playing (S)UBPOENA in a game during my first tournament against Geoff Gibson (Mississauga-Toronto Tournament, Apr. 2006). I lost that game by 15 points because I rushed, didn’t turn the board around, and played HU instead of UH.
- My current highest score in a single game is 518 played at the Buffalo Scrabble Tournament (May 5-6, 2007).
- When I’m not playing Scrabble, I’m usually reading, writing, or thinking about my research.
You can read more about me on my personal page or feel free to contact me at hans [at] hansoh.com